The Monitor > Log submenu includes the following tabs, one for each log type:
- History: Where you can view the log of scanned and searched email messages.
- Mail Event: Where you can view the log of all and/or SMTP mail events.
- AntiVirus: Where you can view the log of email messages detected as infected by a virus.
- AntiSpam: Where you can view the log of email messages detected as spam.
- Log Search Task: Where you can create and view a log of search tasks.
The log lists are sorted by the time range of the log messages contained in the log file, with the most recent log files appearing near the top of the list.
For example, the current log file would appear at the top of the list, above a rolled log file whose time might range from
2008-05-08 11:59:36 Thu to
2008-05-29 10:44:02 Thu.
For more information about how to use FortiMail logs, see Viewing log messages.