In addition to using banned words to create a blocklist, you can also configure a safelist word section in your profile that tells your FortiMail unit to allow messages whose subject or body contains a particular word. So, for example, FortiMail could be configured to let every email containing the word “meeting” through without scanning.
- Go to Profile > AntiSpam > AntiSpam and edit the same profile from the previous step.
- Under Scan Configurations, enable Safelist word and click Configuration.
- In the Safe List Configuration window, click New.
- Enter the word/s you wish to bypass scanning in the Safelist Word field.
- Enable both Subject and Body to let FortiMail scan both the subject line and body of the email.
- Click OK.