Note that, in order to connect to FortiGuard AntiSpam services, you must have a service contract.
- Go to System > FortiGuard > AntiSpam in the Advanced Mode of the FortiMail UI.
- Click Enable service.
- Optionally, if you have a local server that can provide a faster connection, enter its IP address in the Override server address field.
- Select Enable cache and enter a cache time to live (TTL) in seconds in the field provided.
- Select Apply.
- Go to System > FortiGuard > License.
- Expand FortiGuard AntiSpam Query and verify the connection by entering an IP address or URL in the Query input textbox provided and clicking Query.