This information is not the same as what is included in the help for FortiMail webmail. It is included in the Administration Guide because:
- Email users may require some setup before they can access the help for FortiMail webmail.
- Some information may be too technical for some email users.
- Email users may not be aware that their email has been scanned by a FortiMail unit, much less where to get documentation for it.
- Email users may not know which operation mode you have configured.
- Email users may be confused if they try to access a feature, but you have not enabled it (such as Bayesian scanning or their personal quarantine).
- You may need to tailor some information to your network or email users.
This section includes: