Microsoft 365 protection workflow
To use this feature, do the following:
- Connect to Microsoft 365 by creating an account on FortiMail with the Microsoft 365 domain administrator’s credentials. See Configuring Microsoft 365 accounts.
- Create antivirus, antispam, content, DLP, and action profiles to be used to scan the Microsoft 365 email. See Configuring profiles.
- Conduct real-time scans or scheduled scans and searches for email according to your criteria. See Configuring scanning policies.
- View the history, antivirus, and antispam logs. See Monitoring log messages.
- View and generate mail statistic reports in FortiView, based on mail count, size, scan and transfer speed, and notification delay and by received notifications. See Microsoft 365 notification statistics.
Configuring Microsoft 365 accounts
Configuring email archiving policies
Configuring email archiving exemptions