Enable dynamic connector addresses in SD-WAN policies
Dynamic Fabric Connector addresses can be used in SD-WAN policies.
To add a dynamic connector address to an SD-WAN rule:
- Go to Network > SD-WAN Rules.
- Click Create New.
- In the Name field, enter the rule name.
- In the Destination > Addresses field, click the +. The Select Entries pane will appear.
- In the Select Entries pane, select the dynamic connector (in the example, aws1).
- Configure the remaining settings as required.
- Click OK to save the rule.