Security Fabric widgets can be added to FortiGate dashboards, including:
The Security Fabric status widget shows a summary of the devices in the Security Fabric.
Hover the cursor over the top icons to view pop-ups showing the statuses of the devices in the fabric.
The device tree shows devices that are connected, or could be connected, to you Security Fabric, according to the following color scheme:
- Blue: connected to the network
- Gray: not configured or not detected
- Red: no longer connected or not authorized
Hover over a device in the tree to view details about the device, such as it's serial number, operation mode, IP address, CPU and memory usage, and others, depending on the device type.
Unauthorized FortiAP and FortiSwitch devices are highlighted in the list, and can be authorized by clicking on the device name.
A Fabric Device widget shows statistics and system information about the selected fabric device. Widgets can be added for various Fabric devices including FortiMail, FortiAI, and FortiDeceptor.
For a FortiMail device, the widget can show:
- Mail Statistics: a chart of the total messages and total spam messages over time.
- Statistics Summary: a pie chart summarizes mail statistics.
- System Information: The FortiMail System Information widget
- System Usage: System usage information, such as CPU, memory, and disk usage, as well as the number of active sessions.
The FortiGate Cloud widget shows the FortiGate Cloud status and information. If your account is not activated, you can activate it from the widget.
- Click on the Not Activated button and select Activate. The Activate FortiGate Cloud pane opens.
- If you already have an account:
- Fill in your email address, password, country or region, and reseller.
- Click OK.
- If you are creating an account:
- In the FortiCloud field select Create Account.
- Fill in all of the required information.
- Click OK.