You can combine widgets to create custom dashboards. You can also use the dropdown in the tree menu to switch to another device in the Security Fabric.
- Under Dashboard, click the Add Dashboard button. The Add Dashboard window opens.
- Enter a name in the Name field and click OK. The new dashboard opens.
- In the tree menu, select a dashboard.
- In the banner, click Add Widget. The Add Dashboard Widget pane opens.
- Click the Add button next to the widget. You can use the Search field to search for a widget. Enable Show More to view more widgets in a category.
- Configure the widget settings, then click Add Widget.
- Click Close.
- (Optional) Click and drag the widget to the desired location in the dashboard.
- Click the Actions menu next to the dashboard and selectEdit Dashboard.
- Edit the dashboard and click OK.
- Click the Actions menu next to the dashboard and select Delete Dashboard.
- Click Delete Dashboard . The Confirm dialog opens.
- Click OK.
You cannot delete the Status dashboard.
- In the tree menu, click the device name and select a fabric device from dropdown.