The Device Inventory widget contains a series of summary charts that provide an overview of the hardware, operating system, status, and interfaces. You can use these clickable charts to simplify filtering among your devices.
- Go to Dashboard > Users & Devices.
If you are using the Comprehensive dashboard template, go to Dashboard > Device Inventory Monitor. See .
- Hover over the Device Inventory widget, and click Expand to Full Screen. The Device Inventory monitor is displayed.
- To filter the order of the charts by operating system, click the dropdown in the top menu bar and select Software OS.
- To filter a chart, click an item in the legend or chart area. The table displays the filter results.
- To combine filters, hover over a column heading and click Filter/Configure Column.
- Click the filter icon in the top-right corner of the chart to remove the filter.
- In the Status chart, click Offline in the legend or on the chart itself.
- In the Interfaces chart, click por