OCI SDN connectors support dynamic address groups based on Oracle Kubernetes (OKE) filters.
- Configure the OCI SDN connector:
- Go to Security Fabric > External Connectors.
- Click Create New, and select Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Configure as shown substituting the region, tenant and client IDs, and client secret for your deployment. The update interval is in seconds.
- Create dynamic firewall addresses for the configured SDN connector with supported Kubernetes filter:
- Go to Policy & Objects > Addresses.
- Click Create New, then select Address.
- In the Filter field, select the desired filters. The following filters are supported:
Name of K