This is a sample configuration of SSL VPN for RADIUS users with Force Password Change on next logon. In this example, the RADIUS server is a FortiAuthenticator. A user test1 is configured on FortiAuthenticator with Force password change on next logon.
WAN interface is the interface connected to ISP. This example shows static mode. You can also use DHCP or PPPoE mode. The SSL VPN connection is established over the WAN interface.
- Configure the interface and firewall address. The port1 interface connects to the internal network.
- Go to Network > Interfaces and edit the wan1 interface.
- Set IP/Network Mask to 172.20.120.123/255.255.255.0.
- Edit port1 interface and set IP/Network Mask to 192.168.1.99/255.255.255.0.
- Click OK.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Address and create an address for internet subnet 192.168.1.0.