In this example, both VDOM-A and VDOM-B use NAT mode. A VDOM link is created that allows users on the internal network to access the FTP server.
This configuration requires the following steps:
VDOM-A allows connections from devices on the internal network to the Internet. WAN 1 and port 1 are assigned to this VDOM.
The per-VDOM configuration for VDOM-A includes the following:
- A firewall address for the internal network
- A static route to the ISP gateway
- A security policy allowing the internal network to access the Internet
All procedures in this section require you to connect to VDOM-A, either using a global or per-VDOM administrator account.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Addresses and create a new address.
- Enter the following information:
Subnet / IP Range