The Static & Dynamic Routing Monitor displays the routing table on the FortiGate, including all static and dynamic routing protocols in IPv4 and IPv6. You can also use this monitor to view policy routes, BGP neighbors and paths, and OSPF neighbors..
- Go to Dashboard > Network.
- Hover over the Routing widget, and click Expand to Full Screen. The Routing monitor is displayed.
- To view neighbors and paths, click the monitors dropdown at the top of the page.
IPv6 BGP Paths
- To filter the Interfaces and Type columns:
- Click the Static & Dynamic tab.
- Hover over the column heading, and click the Filter/Configure Column icon.
- Click Group By This Column, then click Apply.
- (Optional) Click Save as Monitor to save the widget as monitor.