This is a sample configuration of remote users accessing the corporate network and internet through an SSL VPN by tunnel mode using FortiClient.
WAN interface is the interface connected to ISP. This example shows static mode. You can also use DHCP or PPPoE mode. The SSL VPN connection is established over the WAN interface.
- Configure the interface and firewall address:
- Go to Network > Interfaces and edit the wan1 interface.
- Set IP/Network Mask to 172.20.120.123/255.255.255.0.
- Edit port1 interface and set IP/Network Mask to 192.168.1.99/255.255.255.0.
- Click OK.
- Configure user and user group: