After you have logged in to a Security Fabric member by using SSO, you can navigate between any Security Fabric member with SSO configured. This can be done using the Security Fabric members dropdown menu or by logging in to a FortiGate SP from the root FortiGate IdP.
The Security Fabric members dropdown menu allows you to easily switch between all FortiGate devices that are connected to the Security Fabric. You can also use this menu to customize a FortiGate in the Security Fabric.
- Log in to a Security Fabric member by using SSO.
- In the top banner, click the name of the device you are logged into with SSO.
A list of Security Fabric members is displayed.
- Click the Security Fabric member.
You are logged in to the Security Fabric member without further authentication.
- In the Security Fabric members dropdown menu, hover the cursor over a FortiGate so the tooltip is shown.
- Click Configure. The Configure pane opens.
- Edit the settings as required.
- Click OK.
The following example describes how to log in to a root FortiGate IdP, a