The Vulnerability Monitor obtains data from FortiClient EMS. It displays vulnerabilities detected by the FortiClient endpoint, categorized into Critical, High, Medium and Low risk. In this example, an on-premise FortiClient EMS is connected on the root FortiGate’s Fabric Connector.
This monitor captures the same information as seen on the Top Vulnerable Endpoint Devices monitor on the FortiGate.
To view the Vulnerability Monitor:
- Go to Security Operations Center > Vulnerability Monitor. The monitor displays a user list and their vulnerabilities.
- Use your remote to scroll through the user list. The vulnerability details are displayed on the right side of the monitor.
- The User Information pane displays the user's contact details and IP address.
- The Vulnerability Summary pane displays the number of vulnerabilities categorized into Critical, High, Medium and Low risk.
- The Topology View pane displays the user's location in the topology.
- The Top Vulnerabilities pane displays the top vulnerabilities by severity.