FortiOS 6.4.7 greatly increases the interoperability between other Fortinet products. This includes:
- FortiAnalyzer 6.4.6
- FortiManager 6.4.6
- FortiClient EMS 6.4.3 build 1600 or later
- FortiClient 6.4.3 build 1608 or later
- FortiAP 6.4.4 build 0456 or later
- FortiSwitch 6.4.5 build 0461 or later
When upgrading your Security Fabric, devices that manage other devices should be upgraded first. Upgrade the firmware of each device in the following order. This maintains network connectivity without the need to use manual steps.
- Managed FortiExtender devices
- FortiGate devices
- Managed FortiSwitch devices
- Managed FortiAP devices
- FortiClient EMS
If Security Fabric is enabled, then all FortiGate devices must be upgraded to 6.4.7. When Security Fabric is enabled in FortiOS 6.4.7, all FortiGate devices must be running FortiOS 6.4.7.