You can save a widget as a standalone monitor, change the view type, as well as configure tables and filter data.
To save a dashboard widget as a monitor:
- Hover over a widget in the dashboard, and click Expand to Full Screen.
- In the top menu, click the Save as Monitor icon. The Add Monitor window opens.
- Enter a name for the monitor in the Name field, and click OK.
To view the widget settings:
- Click the menu dropdown at the right side of the widget and select Settings.
- Configure the widget settings and click OK.
The settings will vary depending on the widget.
To configure a table in the widget:
- Hover over the left side of the table header and click the Configure Table icon.
- Configure the table options.
Option Description Best Fit All Columns Resizes all of the columns in a table to fit their content. Reset Table Resets the table to the default view. Select Columns Adds or removes columns from the view.
- Click Apply.
To filter or configure a column in a table:
- Hover over a column heading, and click the Filter/Configure Column icon.
- Configure the column options, and click Apply.
Resize to Contents Resizes the column to fit the content. Group by this Column Groups the table rows by the contents in the selected column.
- To filter a column, enter a value in the Filter field, and click Apply.
Filtering is not supported in all the widgets.