Connecting from FortiClient with FortiToken
To activate your FortiToken:
- On your device, open FortiToken Mobile. If this is your first time opening the application, it may prompt you to create a PIN for secure access to the application and tokens.
- You should have received your notification via email, select + and use the device camera to scan the token QR code in your email.
- FortiToken Mobile provisions and activates your token and generates token codes immediately. To view the OTP's digits, select the eye icon. After you open the application, FortiToken Mobile generates a new six-digit OTP every 30 seconds.
To connect to SSL VPN:
- On the Remote Access tab, select the VPN connection from the dropdown list.
Optionally, you can right-click the FortiTray icon in the system tray and select a VPN configuration to connect.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the Connect button.
- A Token field will appear, prompting you for the FortiToken code. Enter the FortiToken code from your Mobile device.
- After connecting, you can now browse your remote network. Traffic to 192.168.1.0 goes through the tunnel, while other traffic goes through the local gateway. FortiClient displays the connection status, duration, and other relevant information.
- Click the Disconnect button when you are ready to terminate the VPN session.