Firewall Users Monitor
The Firewall Users monitor displays all firewall users currently logged in. You can use the monitor to diagnose user-related logons or to highlight and deauthenticate a user.
To view the firewall monitor in the CLI:
- Go to Dashboard > Users & Devices.
If you are using the Comprehensive dashboard template, go to Dashboard > Firewall User Monitor. See Changing the default dashboard template.
- Hover over the Firewall Users widget, and click Expand to Full Screen.
- To show FSSO logons, click Show all FSSO Logons at the top right of the page.
To filter or configure a column in the table, hover over the column heading and click Filter/Configure Column.
To deauthenticate a user:
- (Optional) Use the Search field to search for a specific user.
- In the toolbar, click Deauthenticate, or right-click the user, and click Deauthenticate. The Confirm window opens.
- Click OK.
To view firewall users in the CLI:
# diagnose firewall auth list