Adding the root FortiGate to FortiExplorer for Apple TV
By adding the root FortiGate, you can view the entire topology and navigate to branch FortiGates in the SD-WAN view. If you are already using FortiExplorer on a mobile device, you can connect the same FortiGate device to Apple TV by sharing the login credentials on both devices. Alternatively, you can manually connect to your root FortiGate directly from the app.
To share login credentials between FortiExplorer and FortiExplorer for Apple TV:
- Connect the FortiExplorer and FortiExplorer for Apple TV devices to the same network.
- On FortiExplorer for Apple TV, click New FortiGate.
- In FortiExplorer, go to My Fabric.
- Swipe right on the device you want to share, and tap Share Login Profile.
- Tap Share to Apple TV.
- On Apple TV, click Accept. FortiExplorer for Apple TV confirms the request and proceeds to the device main menu.
To add devices to FortiExplorer for Apple TV:
- In the Devices menu, click New FortiGate. The Login to FortiGate dialog box is displayed.
- In the IP Address/Host Name field, take one of the following actions:
- Enter the device IP address and port, if not using the default admin port 443
Enter the full host name including the domain. Enter port if not using the default admin port 443.
- Enter the Username and Password for the FortiGate device.
- Click Remember to save time entering the login credentials later.
- Click Login. The device is added to FortiExplorer for Apple TV.
If the IP or hostname is not defined in the CN or SAN field of your certificate, you will receive a prompt that "Your connection is not private". You may choose to continue with your connection.