Geography-based IPv6 addresses can be created and applied to IPv6 firewall policies.
IPv6 geography-based addresses do not support
- Go to Policy and Objects > Addresses.
- Click Create New > Address.
- Set Category to IPv6 Address.
- Enter a name for the address.
- Set Type to IPv6 Geography.
- Select the Country/Region from the list.
- Optionally, enter comments.
- Click OK.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Firewall Policy.
- Edit an existing policy, or create a new one, using the IPv6 geography address as the Source or Destination Address.
- In the policy list, hover over the address to view details.
- Create an IPv6 geography-based address:
config firewall address6 edit "test-ipv6-geoip" set type geography set color 6 set comment "IPv6 Geography address" set country "CA" next end
- Use the IPv6 geography-based address in a policy:
config firewall policy edit 1 set name "test-policy6-1" set srcintf "wan2" set dstintf "wan1" set srcaddr6 "all" set dstaddr6 "test-ipv6-geoip" set action accept set schedule "always" set service "ALL" set nat enable next end