Use configuration commands to configure and manage a FortiGate unit from the command line interface (CLI).
The CLI syntax is created by processing the schema from FortiGate models running FortiOS 6.4.10 and reformatting the resultant CLI output. The following reference models were used to create this CLI reference:
- FGT_80E_POE: a POE model with 12x PoE ports and 16x GE RJ45 ports. No log disk.
- FWF_61E: a WiFi/desktop model with SSD storage, FortiSoC3, Wireless (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and 10x GE RJ45 ports.
- FGT_501E: a mid-range model with 2x 240GB SSD storage, NP6 and CP9 acceleration, 2x 10GE SFP+ slots, 8x GE SFP slots and 10x GE RJ45 ports.
- FGT_3000D: a high-end model with 480GB SSD storage, NP6 and CP8 acceleration, dyak AC power supplies, 16x 10GE SFP+ slots and 2x GE RJ45 management ports.
- FGT_VM64: a Virtual Machine model running on VMware ESXi.
The command branches are in alphabetical order. The commands beneath each branch are not in alphabetical order.
If you have comments on this content, its format, or requests for commands that are not included, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.