This function requires a FortiGate that is registered and logged into a compatible FortiGate Cloud. When using FortiGate Cloud, the Time Period can be set to up to 24 hours.
- Go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors, and double-click the Cloud Logging card.
- For Status, click Enabled.
- For Type, click FortiGate Cloud.
If the FortiGate is registered and logged into FortiGate Cloud, the Account and Region is displayed.
If the FortiGate is logged out from FortiGate Cloud, click Activate and log in, and ensure Send logs to FortiGate Cloud is selected.
- Go to Log & Report > Log Settings and set the following:
- Set Event Logging to All.
- Set Local Traffic Log to All.
- Go to Dashboard > FortiView Sources.
- In the top menu, click the dropdown, and select Settings. The Edit Dashboard Widget window opens.
- In the Data Source area, click Specify.
- From the dropdown, select FortiGate Cloud, and click OK.
You can select FortiGate Cloud as the data source for all available FortiView pages and widgets.