Create a dashboard summary page to monitor all the fabric devices in a single view. You can use the dashboard to monitor aspects of the devices such as system information, VPN, and routing.
- Click the Add Dashboard button. The Add Dashboard window opens.
- In the Name field, enter a name such as Fabric System & License, and click OK. The new dashboard appears.
- In the banner, click Add Widget. The Add Dashboard Widget window opens. You can use the Search field to search for a specific widget (for example, License Status, System Information, and Memory Usage).
- Click the Add button next to widget. The Add Dashboard Widget window opens.
- In the Fabric member area, select Specify and select a device in the security fabric.
- Click Add Widget. The widget is added to the dashboard.
Repeat this step for all the devices you want to view in the dashboard.
- (Optional) Arrange the widgets in the dashboard by fabric device.