You can use the dashboard GUI to view fabric devices in the security fabric. You can also combine widgets to create custom dashboards.
To view downstream fabric devices in the GUI:
- At the right side of dashboard, click the device dropdown and select a device.
The device dropdown is available in the Status, Security, Network, Users & Devices, and WiFi dashboards. You can also enable the dropdown when you create a dashboard.
To create a new dashboard in the GUI:
- Under Dashboard, click the Add Dashboard button. The Add Dashboard window opens.
- Enter a name in the Name field and click OK. The new dashboard opens.
To add a widget to a dashboard in the GUI:
- In the tree menu, select a dashboard.
- (Optional) Click the device dropdown, and select a device in the network.
- In the banner, click Add Widget. The Add Dashboard Widget window opens.
- Click the Add button next to the widget. You can use the Search field to search for a widget. Click Show More to view more widgets in a category.
- Configure the widget settings and click Add Widget.
- Click Close.
To delete a dashboard in the GUI:
- Click the Actions menu at the right side of the dashboard and selectDelete Dashboard.
- Click Delete Dashboard . The Confirm window opens.
- Click OK.
To edit a dashboard in the GUI:
- Click the Actions menu at the right side of the dashboard and selectEdit Dashboard.
- Edit the dashboard and click OK.