You can use the dashboard GUI to view fabric devices in the security fabric. You can also combine widgets to create custom dashboards.
- At the right side of dashboard, click the device dropdown and select a device.
The device dropdown is available in the Status, Security, Network, Users & Devices, and WiFi dashboards. You can also enable the dropdown when you create a dashboard.
- Under Dashboard, click the Add Dashboard button. The Add Dashboard window opens.
- Enter a name in the Name field and click OK. The new dashboard opens.
- In the tree menu, select a dashboard.
- (Optional) Click the device dropdown, and select a device in the network.
- In the banner, click Add Widget. The Add Dashboard Widget window opens.
- Click the Add button next to the widget. You can use the Search field to search for a widget. Click Show More to view more widgets in a category.
- Configure the widget settings and click Add Widget.
- Click Close.
- Click the Actions menu at the right side of the dashboard and selectDelete Dashboard.
- Click Delete Dashboard . The Confirm window opens.
- Click OK.
- Click the Actions menu at the right side of the dashboard and selectEdit Dashboard.
- Edit the dashboard and click OK.