The Managed FortiSwitch page topology view has been improved to illustrate the FortiSwitch link status. The following changes have been made in the GUI:
- The FortiSwitch faceplate was replaced with a box that displays ports used for FortiLink management.
- Hovering over switch ports and the links between switches displays a tooltip, which shows the port on both sides of a link.
- The MC-LAG ICL and STP discarding statuses are color coded.
- The MC-LAG cluster is enclosed in a box with an MC-LAG label.
- A dropdown list is available to switch between Managed ForitSwitch pages of downstream Security Fabric members.
- FortiSwitch names and serial numbers can be used as parameters in the Search function.
In the following example, FG-500E (Building-1) is the Fabric root device and FG-90E (Building-2) is the downstream device. There are six FortiSwitches managed by FG-500E and two FortiSwitches managed by FG-90E.
- On the root device, go to WiFi & Switch Controller > Managed FortiSwitch.
- In the toolbar menu, select Topology from the dropdown list.
The MC-LAG cluster is enclosed in a box, and the MC-LAG ICL and STP discarding statuses are color coded:
- Hover over a link to view the tooltip.
- In the toolbar menu, use the dropdown list to view the Managed ForitSwitch page of the downstream Security Fabric member.