If a FortiCloud account has a FortiManager Cloud account level subscription (ALCI), a FortiGate registered to the FortiCloud account can recognize it and enable FortiManager Cloud central management.
- Register the FortiGate (see Registration). If the FortiCare account has a FortiManager Cloud contract (10 device limitation), the FortiGate is allowed to enable FortiManager Cloud.
- In FortiOS, verify the contract information to check the contract is valid:
# diagnose test update info contract ... System contracts: ... Account contracts: FMGC,Thu Dec 2 16:00:00 2021 ...
- Enable FortiManager Cloud:
- Go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors and double-click the FortiManager card.
- For Type, select FortiManager Cloud.
- Click OK.
- Verify the FortiManager Cloud status:
# diagnose fdsm central-mgmt-status Connection status: Handshake Registration status: Unknown
- In the FortiCloud portal, click the dropdown beside your user name and select Cloud Management > FortiManager.
- Click the corresponding account to launch the FortiManager Cloud instance.
- In FortiManager Cloud, go to Device Manger > Device & Groups. The FortiGate is now listed as synchronized managed device.
- In FortiOS, verify the FortiManager Cloud status again:
# diagnose fdsm central-mgmt-status Connection status: Up Registration status: Registered