This function requires a FortiGate that is registered and logged into a compatible FortiGate Cloud.
- Go to Security Fabric > Settings.
- Enable Cloud Logging and select FortiGate Cloud.
If the FortiGate is registered and logged into FortiGate Cloud, the Account and Region is displayed.
If the FortiGate is logged out from FortiGate Cloud, click Activate and log in, and ensure Send logs to FortiGate Cloud is selected.
- Go to Log & Report > Log Settings and set the following:
- Set Event Logging to All.
- Set Local Traffic Log to All.
- Go to FortiView > Sources.
The top right has a dropdown menu to select the source.
- In the top right dropdown menu, select FortiGate Cloud as the source.
You can select FortiGate Cloud as the data source for all available FortiView pages and widgets.