Verifying the single-sign-on configuration
After you have logged in to a Security Fabric member using SSO, you can navigate between any Security Fabric member with SSO configured.
To navigate between Security Fabric members:
- Log in to a Security Fabric member that is using SSO.
- In the top banner, click the name of the device you are logged in to. A list of Security Fabric members displays.
- Click a Security Fabric member. The login page appears.
- Select the option to log in via Single-Sign-On.
You are now logged in to the Security Fabric member with SSO. The letters "SSO" also display beside the user name in the top banner.
- Go to System > Administrators > Single-Sign-On Administrator to view the list of SSO admins created.