The following Fortinet devices are supported by the Security Fabric:
Security Fabric supports standalone FortiSandbox devices, FortiSandbox HA-Cluster Master, and FortiSandbox cluster IP.
In FortiOS, the device details can be shown in Security Fabric and Fabric Device dashboard widgets, as well as in the Security Fabric settings, and physical and logical topologies.
- On the root FortiGate, go to Security Fabric > Settings.
- Enable Fabric Devices.
- Enter the Name, IP, HTTPS port for the device.
- Click Generate to generate an access token. The Generate Access Token pane opens.
- Enter the device's username and password.
- Click OK.
- Add more devices as required.
FortiSandbox only supports HTTPS port 443.
- Click Apply.
The added devices are shown in the FortiGate Telemetry section Topology list.
config system csf ... config fabric-device edit "FortiADC-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.36 set access-token xxxxxx next edit "FML-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.48 set access-token xxxxxx next edit "FWB-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.49 set access-token xxxxxx next end end