Configuring a virtual private cloud
To configure a virtual private cloud:
- Assuming this is a new environment, the first step is to create the virtual private cloud (VPC). In the AliCloud web console, click Create VPC.
- Enter the VPC name. Click Create VPC.
- Click Next Step.
- You need at least two VSwitches: one for the ECS and one for the FortiGate-VM. Create the ECS VSwitch first as shown.
- Click Create More.
- Configure the VSwitch for the FortiGate-VM as shown, then click Create VSwitch.
- Click Done. VPC and VSwitch setup is complete.