- Log in to the AliCloud console and navigate to TableStore.
- Navigate to the FortiGateMasterElection table.
- Make note of the primary FortiGate-VM IP address and ensure the voteState is done. See below for an example:
- Navigate to the FortiGateAutoscale table and confirm that instances that have been added to the cluster. Following is an example of a healthy cluster:
The MasterIp column displays the IP address of the primary FortiGate-VM.
When an instance is removed from a cluster its record will not be erased from this table.
- Log in to the primary FortiGate-VM instance using the public IP address from step 3. The default admin port is 8443 and the default username/password will be admin/<instance-id>.
- From the web interface you can tell the Instance role and current cluster size:
- From the CLI type the following to get the role status and current callback-url:
get system auto-scale
Output will be similar to the following:
status : enable role : master sync-interface : port1 callback-url : https://***********.ap-southeast-5-internal.fc.aliyuncs.com/2016-08-15/proxy/FortigateAutoScale-smc/FortiGateASG-rrr/ hb-interval : 10 psksecret : *