Configuring AWS SDN connector using the GUI
- Go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors. Click Create New.
- Under SDN, select Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can create only one Fabric connector per connector type. For example, you can create one entry for AWS.
- In the AWS access key ID field, enter the key created in the AWS management portal.
- In the AWS secret access key field, enter the secret access key accompanying the above access key.
- In the AWS region name field, enter the region name. In the example, us-west-2 denotes Oregon, rather than entering Oregon. Refer to AWS Service Endpoints for the desired region name.
- In the AWS VPC ID field, enter the VPC ID within the specified region you desire to cover with the SDN Connector.
- In the Update Interval field, enter the desired number of seconds. You can enter any value between 1 and 3600 seconds. The default value is 60 seconds.
- Toggle the Status on or off. The example shows the SDN Connector is currently toggled on.
- Click OK.