FortiGate for AliCloud supports both On-Demand and BYOL licensing models. See Order types.
To make use of Fortinet technical support and ensure products function properly, you must complete certain steps to activate your entitlement. Our support team can identify your registration in the system thereafter.
First, if you do not have a Fortinet account, you can create one.
For on-demand deployments, do the following:
- Deploy and boot up the FortiGate on-demand VM instance and log into the FortiGate GUI management console.
- On the Dashboard, copy the VM serial number.
- Go to Fortinet Service & Support and create a new account or log in with an existing account.
- Go to Asset > Register/Renew to start the registration process.
- In the Specify Registration Code field, enter the serial number, and select Next to continue registering the product. Enter your details in the other fields.
- After completing registration, contact Fortinet Customer Support and provide your FortiGate instance's serial number and the email address associated with your Fortinet account.