A new FortiGate Cloud 2.0 is available to upgrade your FortiGate Cloud environment to. The FortiGate Cloud 2.0 provides the following features:
- New centralized dashboard
- Enhanced user experience with a new modern theme and smoother performance
- Full real-time FortiOS configuration management and log analysis for paid tier devices
- Centralized logging, analytics, and reports powered by FortiAnalyzer Cloud
- Read-only configuration view for free tier devices
- Add FortiGates with a FortiGate Cloud subscription (FortiGate Cloud Management, Analysis, and 1 Year Log Retention) to your FortiCloud account.
- Upgrade all FortiGates with a subscription to FortiOS 7.0.2 or a later version. FortiGate Cloud 2.0 allows FortiGates without a subscription to have any version of FortiOS installed.
- Log in to your FortiGate Cloud environment.
- The portal displays an upgrade dialog. Read and select the acknowledgment checkboxes, then click Proceed with Upgrade. The dialog only displays for the first user who logs in to an account that is eligible for upgrade. If you do not see the upgrade dialog, click the Upgrade button in the upper right corner. The upgrade typically takes five minutes. If the upgrade cannot complete after 30 minutes, it times out and you can restart the upgrade procedure.
FortiGate Cloud 2.0 does not support multitenancy-enabled accounts.
See the FortiGate Cloud 2.0 Administration Guide for details on FortiGate Cloud 2.0.