FortiGate Cloud is a software as a service unified threat management infrastructure management and log retention service available for FortiGate and FortiWiFi devices. With FortiGate Cloud, you can do the following:
- Manage FortiGate and FortiWifi devices, including configuration, backup, firmware upgrade, and running scripts
- Use Remote Access to easily connect to a device without physical connection
- Run full web, event, and traffic analysis on your FortiGates
- Review different types of past-date logs from your FortiGates
- Create, schedule, and customize a full range of reports
- Receive email alerts on device and network events as configured
To add subaccounts and subaccount users under your primary account, you can upgrade your regular account to a multitenancy account. See Multitenancy.
For information about FortiGate Cloud new features, see the FortiGate Cloud Release Notes.