FortiGate Cloud is a cloud-based software-as-a-service offering a range of management, reporting, and analytics for FortiGate next generation firewalls. FortiGate Cloud simplifies the initial deployment, setup, and ongoing management of FortiGate with SD-WAN functions, FortiSwitch, FortiAP, and FortiExtender with zero-touch provisioning, providing you with visibility of your entire deployment. FortiGate Cloud grows with your requirements from a single FortiGate to a complete managed security services management solution for thousands of devices across multiple customers. With FortiGate Cloud, you can do the following:
- Manage FortiGate and FortiWifi devices, including configuration, backup, firmware upgrade, and running scripts
- Use Remote Access to easily connect to a device without physical connection
- Run full web, event, and traffic analysis on your FortiGates
- Review different types of past-date logs from your FortiGates
- Create, schedule, and customize a full range of reports
- Receive email alerts on device and network events as configured
To add subaccounts and subaccount users under your primary account, you can upgrade your regular account to a multitenancy account. See Multitenancy.
For information about FortiGate Cloud new features, see the FortiGate Cloud Release Notes.