You can add and manage administrators from Account Setting. Account Setting lists the regions that each administrator can access and their role.
If you are logged in as a partial administrator, you can add a partial administrator from another subaccount as an administrator or partial administrator on another subaccount.
- Go to Account Setting.
- Click the Add User button.
- Enter the new admin/user's email address and name.
- From the Region dropdown list, select the desired region for this user to have access to.
- From the Role dropdown list, select whether they are an admin (total control over the FortiGate Cloud interface) or a regular user (limited control, monitoring only).
- For Manage Sub Account, select All, or select Selected to decide which subaccounts the admin/user has access to.
- Select Submit. The admin/user receives an email prompting them to set their account password and log in.
- Log in to FortiGate Cloud using the account that you want to replace. In the upper right of the FortiGate Cloud interface, click Account Setting. In the list of users, ensure that the new email address is not already in use.
- Add a new admin user, using the desired new email address. Follow the instructions in To add more administrators/users: to add the new admin user.
- Select Set as primary.
- Log out of FortiGate Cloud.
- Log in to FortiGate Cloud as the admin user added in step 2.
- Click the Account Setting icon.
- In the list of users, click the Delete icon beside the old account to remove it from FortiGate Cloud.
After replacing the account ID, you must reactivate the FortiGate Cloud account on each device under the account.