Reports generates custom reports of specific traffic data, and can email them to specified addresses. Select a report to see a list of collected reports of that type. By default, there is a preconfigured Summary Report and a Web Activity Report.
- Go to Analysis > Reports.
- Click the desired report from the left pane.
- Click Schedule to determine the range of time for which to generate reports: Daily, Weekly or Monthly, and which email to send the reports to. For example, if you want to generate a report for a month of data, you can select Monthly and FortiGate Cloud runs and sends the report once a month.
- Under Aggregation Devices, add devices to schedule the report for. You can use this option to generate a report with aggregated data from multiple devices, which is useful for providing a network status overview. FortiGate Cloud supports report aggregation for the following:
- FortiGates in a high availability cluster
- Virtual domains on the same FortiGate