Service features and deliverables
FortiGate Cloud is managed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service is monitored for hardware availability, service capacity, and network resource utilization. The service is available in various regional data centers that are compliant with various security industry standards to enable customers to keep their data within defined boundaries. The service does not share any customer logs or configurations between regional instances.
A FortiGate Cloud subscription includes the following features for all supported technologies:
- Target portal availability of 99.99%
- Traffic and application visibility through a dashboard view displaying various system and log widgets with real-time monitors
- FortiView log viewer displaying near real-time activity with the ability to filter and download logs
- Device management with configuration backup and history, script management, and alert profiles
- Customized reporting with ad hoc generation and scheduling capability
- Retention of log files for one year with customization available to reduce unwanted entries
Service providers or managed security service providers (MSSP) can create a multitenancy environment through an additional subscription to provide:
- Creation and management of multiple sub accounts, allowing devices to be moved between them.
- Allocation of users to each sub account with access limited to their own devices within their own account.