FortiGate-7000E for FortiOS 6.2.4 includes the following new features:
- HA reserved management interface support, see HA reserved management interfaces.
- FPMs can send log messages to different syslog servers, see Configuring individual FPMs to send logs to different syslog servers.
- VDOMs on individual FPMs can send log messages to different syslog servers, see Configuring VDOMs on individual FPMs to send logs to different syslog servers.
- IPv6 ECMP support, see ECMP support.
- You can change the columns that appear on the Configuration sync monitor. The Configuration sync monitor also includes a new column that displays the total number of heartbeat packets received by each component. See Configuration sync monitor.
- Transparent mode VDOMs support data interfaces for management traffic, see Using data interfaces for management traffic.
- The web filter override user list is now synchronized to all FPMs. Web Filter override users no longer have to re-authenticate if the DP processor forwards their session to a different FPM before the override times out.
You can find the FortiGate-7000E for FortiOS 6.2.6 firmware images on the Fortinet Support Download Firmware Images page by selecting the FortiGate-6K7K product.