FortiGate-6000 and FortiGate-7000 Version 6.2.4 does not support SD-WAN because of the following known issues:
- 510522, when a link in an SD-WAN goes down and comes up, duplicate default routes are created on the management board.
- 510818, traffic from internal hosts is forwarded to destination servers even if SD-WAN health-checking determines that the server is down.
- 510389, SD-WAN usage is not updated on the management board GUI.
- 494019, SD-WAN monitor statistics are not updated on the management board GUI.
- 511091, SD-WAN load balancing rules based on packet loss, jitter, or latency do not work correctly.