What's new for FortiGate-6000 6.0.6
FortiGate-6000 for FortiOS 6.0.6 includes the following new features:
- Security Fabric dashboard widget improvements, see Security Fabric.
- Standalone configuration synchronization, see Standalone configuration synchronization.
- FortiLink support, see FortiLink support.
- In-band management, see Using data interfaces for management traffic.
- Support for changing the HA
route_ttloption, see Changing how long routes stay in a cluster unit routing table.
- EMAC VLAN support, see Enhanced MAC (EMAC) VLAN support.
- New command to temporarily select the primary (master) FPC, see execute load-balance slot set-master-worker <slot>.
- IPsec VPN load balancing support, see IPv4 and IPv6 IPsec VPN load balancing.
execute factoryreset3command, see execute factoryreset3.
- New FortiGate-6000 data interface maximum MTU, see Setting the MTU for a data interface.
- Real servers maximum value increase, see FortiGate-6000 real servers maximum value.
- Load balancing fragmented ICMP packets, see Load balancing fragmented ICMP packets.
- New command to rollback firmware, see execute set-next-reboot rollback.
- New diagnose command to display the process name associated with a process ID, see Display the process name associated with a process ID.
- Changes to configuration synchronization information, see Confirming that FortiGate-6000 components are synchronized, Viewing more details about FortiGate-6000 synchronization, Confirming that the FortiGate-6000 HA cluster is synchronized , and Viewing more details about HA cluster synchronization.