Use administrator profiles to control administrator access privileges to system features. When you create an administrator account, you assign a profile to the account.
You cannot modify or delete the following predefined administrator profiles:
- Read Write has access to all functionality. This includes creating, editing, and deleting administrator profiles
- Read only has read-only access.
The Menu Access section has the following settings:
User cannot view or make changes to that page.
User can view but not make any change to that page, except session-related user settings such as Table Customization, Dashboard, or Attack Map filter.
User can view and make changes to that page.
User cannot execute CLI commands.
User can execute CLI commands.
- Go to System > Admin Profiles.
- Click Create New.
- Specify the Profile Name.
- If you wish, add a Comment.
- Specify the privileges for Menu Access:
Dashboard Dashboard Central Management Appliances Deception
Custom Decoy Image
- Deception OS
- Deployment Network
- Deployment Wizard
- Deployment Map
- Safe List
- Attack Map
- Integration Devices
- Quarantine Status
- IOC Export
- System DNS
- System Routing
- All Events
- Log Servers
- Specify the privileges for CLI Commands:
- Click Save.