Incident > Campaign lists the Attacks detected by FortiDeceptor. An Attack consists of multiple Incidents.
- Go to Incident > Campaign.
- The Campaign page displays the list of attacks:
Severity of the event.
Date and time when the attack started.
Date and time of the last activity.
IP mask of the attacker.
ID of the campaign record.
Click Timeline to see the timeline of the Attack from start to finish.
Click Table to see all the Events in table view.
- To refresh the data, click Refresh.
- To export the data, click Export to PDF.
- To specify columns and table settings, use the Settings icon at the bottom right.