This topic shows how to download and import FortiDeceptor firmware in an offline or air-gapped network.
- Log into Customer Service and Support.
- Go to Download > Firmware Images.
- In the Select Product dropdown list, select FortiDeceptor and then click Download.
- Click the version you want.
- Download the FortiDeceptor firmware file (the
- Copy the downloaded file to the offline or air-gapped network.
- Log into FortiDeceptor.
- In the Dashboard System Information widget, click Update beside Firmware Version.
- Locate the firmware file and click Submit.
FortiDeceptor reboots after the update.