You can customize the FortiDeceptor system dashboard. You can select which widgets to display and where they are located on the page.
- To add a widget, click Add Widget in the Dashboard’s floating toolbar at the bottom, and then select the widgets you want to add.
- To edit a widget, click the Edit icon in the in the widget’s title bar, change the settings, and click OK.
- To move a widget, click and drag the widget's title bar.
- To refresh a widget's data, click Refresh in the widget’s title bar.
- To reset all widgets to their default settings, click Reset in the Dashboard’s floating toolbar at the bottom.
- To hide a widget, click the Close icon in the widget's title bar.