Deception > Decoy Map is a visual representation of the entire network showing real endpoints and Decoy VMs. You can apply filters to focus on specific decoys.
- Go to Deception > Decoy Map.
- To change the display, drag items to another location.
- Scroll to zoom in or out.
- Click a node to see its information.
- Click Click to begin filtering to select a filter type and type values.
Filter types include Decoy Name, Decoy IP, and Lure Type.
You can use multiple arguments with different filter types. All filter arguments and time indicator arguments are considered "AND" conditions.
- To locate the node on the map, use the LOCATE BY IP box.
- To save a snapshot of the map, click Save view .