FortiCWP 20.1.0 Release Highlights
- New schema for version release with "20" indicating the year of 2020
New Cloud Account Onboarding Feature:
- New cloud account onboarding feature simplifies cloud account installation with step by step guide on FortiCWP.
- AWS Organization: add multiple AWS accounts simultaneously through an AWS master account using AWS CloudFormation.
- New cloud account update feature enables users to re-authenticate cloud account on FortiCWP.
Compliance Report Enhancements:
- Compliance reports will be automatically generated and made available for download by month, quarter, or year.
- Account Summary, authentication history, and executive summary are added to Compliance report.
- Detailed list of all failed resources are extracted into CSV files and available through compliance report zip files.
- AWS Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure (CVE) is added to Resource under Asset View to display standardized list of all publicly known vulnerabilities and security exposures.
- Cloud Account Management Enhancement gives users the ability to delete cloud accounts installed on FortiCWP.
- FortiCWP REST APIs reference is now available on FortiCWP online help.